I wake up for some unknown reason and cannot get back to sleep. I am fretting again. I know that there is nothing that I can do about what is happening but I still cannot get back to sleep. I try all of my tricks and finally doze off. My cell phone rings at 5:35 am, it is a call from Berlin. Yeah, no, I am not talking to a reporter at this time and I still have my bite guard in. I hear Rob get up and go “Oh no.” This is not the way that anyone wants to start the day. I used to wake up to this and it usually meant that he had either lost a contact or had it off centered. Since his cataract surgery no more contacts and this is not the way that I get awakened. Our travel information has arrived. Victoria is correct about the bus and the flight to Atlanta. We do not have the 3:45 flight to Cincinnati, we have the 7:35 flight. Oh dear, how is Douglas going to get a car to us when we are going to land just before 9:00 pm? I look out the window. I can see the Rotterdam and two Coast Guard b...
Comments
Post a Comment